Hello Yarnies <3
This week at Yarnish was an absolute behemoth! The mother of all weeks! (although, something tells me that we will have even bigger and crazier weeks coming up....)
See this face?
This is the face of our poor Shelby who was inundated with a crazy number of deliveries!! Seven boxes today and one sneaky box delivered last night. Not to mention, we are stocking up and packing for Tamworth next week ヾ(￣0￣ )ノ
But before we jump into our WITB run-down...
The cows went home!
Today was the day the cows went home! They first made their appearance last Tuesday. They went in and out, returning Saturday for the Amigu-moooo-mi class! But they have now mooooo-ved out :( After managing to get a good look at the ear tags, Nicole tracked down to owners. They came from a fair way away. The owners helped them walk home. We will miss you, cows!!
And the blossoms are blooming!
Mother Nature is certainly getting ready for our birthday celebrations! These are the perfect decorations <3
We have sheep!! Baaaaaa-not!
And lastly, Mrs. Yarnish tried to convince Mr. Yarnish that her true identity is Bo Peep and she finally found her sheep!
Sadly, Mr Yarnish disagreed, and the sheep was returned to its rightful owner. Byeeeee sheepie!!! (⌣̩̩́_⌣̩̩̀)
Now lets jump in:
This week is brought to you by, Shelby... the invisible narrator, the voice from the deep! And Flynn, who wants to know what's happening for dinner! Don't we all, Flynn, don't we all ✌.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.✌
What's on @ Yarnish
- Intro to Tunisian Crochet
- with Emma. Class begins on Saturday 31st August $50, 11am-2pm (3 hours). Some spots are available.
- Yarnish is turning 3! Don't miss our open day on Sunday 1st September!!!
- Tamworth - It's the Final Countdown! ♫ - Emma will be at Yarnish HQ packing on Friday & Monday.
- Tamworth Afterparty: 10am The Garden Shed for Brunch - woohoo!! Join our Facebook Event to keep updated on all the details!
starts Sunday the 1st - The pattern will be for sale tomorrow afternoon $10 PDF. As this is a CAL, there will be weekly updates emailed to you. Kits still available but will not arrive before the start date!
Jennifer French! Jennifer made a gorgeous knitted scarf in Stardust & Giana Mobius Infinity Scarf in Yarnish & Co - Katt! I will create a separate blog post to celebrate Jennifer's amazing creations.
Jennifer has a $20 store credit coming her way!
Also, it seems Shelby can’t count! Blue Month was shorter than February!!! Whoops!
Purple Month is in full swing. It started on the 26th of August and will run until the 22nd of September.
Annnndddd.... as we all know, Mrs Yarnish is a woman of her word! She did say, at the very beginning of the challenge: as a special prize for those who have participated in EVERY month of the #yarnishrainbowchallenge, those amazing crafters will go in the draw to win this awesome colour pack! 9 beautiful Crayola cakes!
New @ Yarnish
Yarnish & Co Bobbel Boxx’s
($90) - going going GONE!!! Quicker than The Flash, these gorgeous boxes flew out the door in less than 18hours!! Although we still have 1 Emma available.
Bobbel Boxes consist of 10, 50g balls. 1825m of yarn.
If you are after a Bobbel Box and you missed out, send us a message or email and we can pre-order you one.
Don't they look spectacular!!
Aaaaand! Introducing Renee
, a shiny new Lola by Yours Truly!
is certainly making an impact at Yarnish hehehe
- Drover $19.50. Weight 3, DK, 50% merino lambs wool, 25% silk, 25% polyester. Looks a little tweedy, and feels lovely! Comes in a number of colours: pebble, ivory, gold, and indigo. Very soft and beautiful!
- Fair Isle $19.50. Similar to the Cicibebe yarn, but in wool! Wool blend, 75% wool, 25% nylon. 150g, 225m balls. Aran, worsted, 10ply.
- amazingly soft!!!! $6.50. Vegan yarn. 50g balls. Beautiful pastels and gorgeous neutrals! Fingering weight, organic cotton 50g, 170m balls. If you use Cotton 8, it is the same thickness. Mrs Yarnish exclaims "I have never
felt cotton like this!"
These colours are gorgeous, right!
Back in Stock
- we have all the colours that were available from the manufacturer.
Nostepinne $18.00. Did you see Tegan's demonstration of the Nostepinne! It is used to hand-wind yarn.
Clover Fork Pins
- Small $15, Large $18. A very useful tool for pinning when working on amigurumi.
$12.00. Perfect for creating crocheted borders to quilts.
Oh, what a night!
Happy yarning :)