Hello Yarnies <3
Its Tuesday! And I'm sure you know what that means... It's WITB Day!!
Did you catch my blog post about WITB? You can read it right here.
In case you missed it, I spoke about how I would collate all the highlights from the WITB live show and bundle them up in a nice, neat blog post. I also promised to link to all the content - so you can read, click and shop: three easy-peasy steps <3
Ok, I'm sure you don't want to hear from me any more! ∩(︶▽︶)∩
Let's get right into it!
Tonight's episode is brought to you by the unification of cruising and crochet: a marriage made in heaven!
And, teamwork: the work between Mummy and Daughter <3
First things first...
We were very spoilt tonight! We received two beautiful faces for the price of one! Both Shelby and Nicole delivered tonight's episode of WITB. If you have the time, I strongly recommend you watch the replay!
There was sooooo much to cover tonight! Even our hosts were slowly slipping into madness with the sheer volume! I think we had a slight name change for a while there, as Nicole thanked all her viewers for watching 'Whats in the Bog....' hehehe (⊙︿⊙✿)
What's on @ Yarnish!
- Nicole is going on a Crochet Cruise! She will be waving goodbye on the 27th of October. Are we happy for her? Of course! Are we also super jealous? You bet!
- Craft Alive Tamworth is happening on the 6th, 7th and 8th of September. Let us know if you are interested in classes at Tamworth: either crochet, weaving or possibly both!
- Shelby has organised a very special meet-up for all Yarnies in the area. The Tamworth Meet-up! Come and say 'hi', and bring along your Yarnish projects! This is being planned for the 9th of September, stay tuned for more details.
- Yarnish will be at Quiltopia Rosehill on the 4th, 5th and 6th of October.
- Fibrefest Singleton is from the 26th and 27th of October - so sorry, but there will be no classes (∩︵∩)
- And lastly, the Singleton meet up is happening on the 26th of October.
You can catch up on all upcoming events in our shiny calendar here.
Classes @ Yarnish
Here is the link for all colour packs by Yarnish.
Clover Hooks Amour - $10-$14.50
Clover Hooks Soft Touch - $9.50-$11.50
Fruit Cup Fade Blanket by Emma Wilkinson
The amazing Emma has been releasing parts of her Fruit Cup Fade Blanket each month, corresponding to our Rainbow Challenge. Have you seen her beautiful creation so far?
Right now you can make up to 'Blue', which is the 5th part of the pattern (out of 7). Emma uses the fun Cicibebe Sprinkles. You can find the beginning of the pattern here. All parts are being uploaded to this blog. However, once completed, Emma will draft a lovely little PDF pattern and kits will be organised.
We are moving into beauty blogger territory now. Shelby showed us how to capture crisp shots by pacing her hand behind the product. Super effective and super professional! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
Lang Sock Yarn
Jawoll Twin - $12 (1 ball per sock)
Twin Soxx - $24 (1 ball makes a pair!)
Jawoll Magic Dégradé - $24 (1 ball makes a pair!)
Sockology Pattern Leaflet - $4.50 (gives you all the info you need to make a pair of socks!)
Check out the entire range here.
Snuggly Bouclette - $11.50
Supersoft Aran Drops - $13
Supersoft Aran Solids - $10.50
Snuggly Snowflake Chunky - $7
Baby Pattern Leaflets - $9 (adorable, snuggly beautiful patterns with lots of variations and extras included! Bonnets, blankets, hoods and more!)
Check out the entire range here.